“We at Brickendon share one common goal – to deliver the very best to our clients”
Founded in 2010 with the aim of breaking the outdated consultant mould by providing real, lasting transformational change to clients, Brickendon has grown rapidly and now operates at some of the largest global banks, hedge funds and energy trading firms.
Core to this success is how we foster a culture of innovation, constantly challenging our consultants to think laterally and develop new approaches and techniques that will help solve the problems our clients face in new ways. More recently we have won several awards, including Best Overall Testing Project in the Finance category at the 2016 European Software Testing Awards, recognising the innovative approach set by our consultants and showcasing what we can do for our clients.
– Two executive directors promoted to partner, further enhancing the firm’s leadership structure
– Share incentive scheme introduced for employees to encourage greater participation in the company’s future growth
– Brickendon opens an office in New York
– Appointment of a chairman and a non-executive team to provide strategic advice and help grow the business
– Brickendon merges with Spaarks, a global software consultancy specialising in rapid technology-led business solutions. The move adds additional services and expands Brickendon’s global reach.
– Awarded the Testing Project of the Year, Finance, at the European Software Testing Awards 2016
– Brickendon gains ISO:27001 certification
– Relocation of HQ to Canary Wharf, and launch of B-FIELD
– Professional Scrum Master training rolled out across organisation
– Brickendon’s first annual ski trip
– Brickendon is the proud winner of The European Software Testing Awards 2013 for Best Test Automation Project
– Brickendon reaches 60 consultants by end of year
– Brickendon consultants contribute to solution that wins Banking Technology award
– Knowledge Leadership function is born
– Business established in May with 2 employees