We are looking for an FRTB specialist to join Brickendon as a Management Consultant in our Regulatory Practice to drive thought leadership and engagement with our clients.
Brickendon Consulting have been engaged by various clients to advise and deliver change on Regulatory initiatives, including FRTB. Deliverables are to provide analysis, advice and change expertise with an end goal of full regulatory compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Join as a member of our UK Regulatory team
- Advise clients on strategic matters linked to new regulation and risk initiatives
- Contribute to Thought Leadership within our Regulatory practice
- Manage key stakeholders
- Lead and forge new client relationships.
- Contribute to the growth of the practice via conferences, as well as the writing of articles and solutions
- Deliver regulatory change requirements to aggressive timelines with adherence to standards and active management of risk using the appropriate technologies and tools
- Take a proactive role in managing workstream deliverables by eliciting, analysing, organising, drafting, managing and communicating requirements
- Generate requirements and project deliverables on time and within scope, escalating major blockages/changes to scope in a timely manner to programme management
- Develop a track record of fostering and maintaining best-practice solutions and tools to improve/optimise work flow, identify opportunities for synergy and integration, and simplify complex processes
- Operate effectively under the pressure of deadlines within a lean environment where stakeholders and supporting personnel have competing priorities
- Exercise sound judgement, a keen sense of urgency, and high-level of professional and personal integrity
The candidate should have knowledge/experience of some or all of the below:
- Must have proven experience within a Financial Services Consultancy
- 8-10 years of experience in BA/PM project delivery roles, preferably within Regulatory Change within a financial services institution or management consultancy
- Experience and knowledge of FRTB and associated Basel regulations
- Exceptional business analyst skills including business case development, requirements gathering and documentation, process analysis, gap analysis, procedural documentation and stakeholder management
- Proven track record of delivery within complex programmes and projects in large multi-national organisations
- Knowledge of project lifecycle, business transformation and change management methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of derivatives markets, regulatory environment, products, services, operations and systems in capital markets
- Strong relationship management, written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and as part of a team
To find out more about how Brickendon can help your business please contact us.