Junior Business Analyst – Risk (UK)
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the Poland, India and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon have are looking for 2 x Junior Business Analysts to be part of a Brickendon team to deliver end-to-end projects across market risk.
• Business analysis to document the business deliverables for Traded Risk.
• Work independently without too much supervision or guidance from PM / Senior BAs
• Work with a Global Risk Transformation Risk Engine team
• Work under Agile project framework and use of ALM JIRA software for writing Epics/stories
• Support End to End Test execution and demonstrate proficiency in software testing, stakeholder management
• Write test cases, test defect management, good documentation standards under Agile with test evidence and audited sign offs
• Support project managers from time to time in the preparation of project status reports, identifying risks and issues, helping to prepare monthly reporting packs
• Investigate business queries / problems in relation to trade / static data feeds
Skills & Requirements
• 3-5 years in Investment Banking and Business analysis preferably with Risk focussed projects
• Ability to work independently minimal guidance from Project Managers and Lead / Senior BAs in the Brickendon team
• Experience working on regulatory initiatives i.e. IBOR, BASEL III, FRTB or implementation of equivalent regulations
• Confidence in communication internally at all levels; candidate will be dealing with Front Office, Middle office
• Domain knowledge in Market Risk
• Specifically looking for candidates with experience/exposure in IR /FX / EQ and/or Credit asset classes
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)