DevOps Consultant – (India)
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques. Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon have successfully launched our operations in Hyderabad. As a result, we are now embarking on building and Offshore Development Centre of Excellence in Chennai and are seeking the brightest technology minds to be part of the journey.
• The role is varied in scope and technology, and can entail the development of innovative solutions in the cloud, delivering migration projects, and supporting development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
• Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development life cycle
• Work closely with colleagues in the development and analytics teams, onshore teams and end users
• Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality product and adherence to design objectives
Skills & Requirements
• Excellent knowledge of Azure services for web applications
• 3-6 Years’ Experience DevOps experience Experienced with containerisation technology such as Docker
• Good knowledge of configuration in code using ARM Templates and Terraform
• Extensive experience collaborating with developers to create environments, CI and deployment pipelines in code
• Able to take a strategic approach to define a cost-effective cloud platform architecture that meets security and scalability needs
• Experience of working with logging and observability tools, pre-empting performance, security or other issues
• Keen to work in an agile, collaborative way
• Experience of using Azure – Identity & Service Principals / control
GitHub, Travis CI/Azure Devops, Linux, AWS, Clould Foundary
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)