Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the Poland, India and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have been engaged by our client to work on delivering and being responsible for providing dedicated support for the ETF product.
Overview: Operations Lead is to manage the ETF Operations team on a day to day basis. The role will provide strategic leadership to the ETF Operations team, define and document the operations strategy, execute operations plans and to contribute to the overall strategic direction of the ETF business
• The ETF Operations Lead will be required to take ownership for and manage the end-to-end operating model and to gain a comprehensive understanding of existing product
capabilities and to design innovative solutions to new opportunities and to build scalable, efficient market-leading service offerings.
• Ensure that client enquiries are identified and resolved on a timely manner.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders, including Product Development and Technology, to ensure successful development and implementation of new products, process and product
• This role will provide operational expertise on new products and new product features, working closely with the Product Development team to analyse, challenge and provide
• Work with service providers, prospects and clients to identify and develop new services.
• Lead the build out of an expanded ETF Operations Support Team.
• Manage & monitor the end to end ETF Lifecycle from order placement through to settlement of burst transactions, monitor incoming cash receipts on ETF orders, manage
incoming/outgoing collateral on ETF orders, ownership for the end-to-end operating model.
Skills & Requirements
• Current and practical knowledge of the Funds Services business, specifically ETFs.
• A demonstrable and proven track record of operating an ETF platform and working within an ETF operating model.
• A strong independent contributor who is comfortable working in a self-directed mode on multiple assignments
• Vocal in challenging BAU operating models and recommending innovative product improvements.
• Self-starter with strong initiative to produce and to deliver in an active team environment.
• Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage the details within a fast-paced environment.
• Proven and strong project management, analytical, problem solving, verbal and written skills.
• A proven team player with the ability to work in teams distributed across the globe and to influence across multi teams.
• Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both clients and colleagues.
• Ability to manage relationships with external vendors.
• Ability to move initiatives forward in a cross-functional and matrixed operations organizational model.
• Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills.
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)