Java Spring Developer Public Sector (India)
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the Poland, India and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects within our Public Sector clients to deliver solution and system enhancement project. Due to the projected scale of the project, we are seeking 2 x Java Spring Developers to join our Project Team ASAP.
• As a Java Developer, you should be comfortable around Back End coding languages
• Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding
• Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
• Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development life cycle
• Engineer robust, scalable and maintainable solutions to meet the needs of the business
• Collaborate with business users and other team members to create user stories
• Understand how your stories fit into the broader picture and medium-term business goals
• Actively participate in stand-ups, retrospectives and planning workshops
Skills & Requirements
• Degree or masters degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
• For this role you should have 3+ years of proven experience with similar position and with below technologies
• Java 6-8 experience
• Experience and knowledge of Spring framework
• Familiarity with Microservices concepts
• Writing clean, functional code on the Back End
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
• Excellent data analysis skills: good SQL and advanced Excel skills
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)