Senior KYC System Analyst (India)
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in Poland, India and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have been engaged to deliver a strategic integration project to analyse current client KYC systems, processes and remediate KYC files.
• Lead and mentor team of junior Analysts
• Provide updates to project lead and stakeholders
• Gather and analyse KYC documentation on new-onboardings, remediations and / or periodic reviews and identify new requirements.
• Understand KYC Processes, Procedures, screening (sanctions & PEP) and risk classification.
• Analysis, Construction, review and remediation of KYC files.
• Review of the existing policy and procedures to identify new requirements, top ups or renewal of information/documentation held on file
• Completing assigned tasks including regular and event-driven review of counterparts
• Collecting and verifying customer information
• Review of the existing KYC policy and procedures.
• Source of data from approved sources using the methods outlined in policies and procedures.
• Collate documentation and data to verify identity and ownership/control.
• Identifying inefficiencies in processes and defining process improvements
• Supporting Project Manager in day-to-day delivery tasks
Skills & Requirements
• At least 1-5 years of experience working in KYC or AML in a LoB (Line of Business) or BAU (Business as usual role)
• You will ideally have KYC Remediation experience, but this would be a nice to have.
• Highly responsive, proactive, energetic, and enthusiastic
• You will have strong excel skills
• Must have knowledge of SQL.
• Self-starter, with excellent organisational skills and the ability to establish and deliver on priorities
• Able to work independently
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• High level of personal integrity
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)