Lead Full Stack Developer – .NET & Angular – (India)
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques. Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon have successfully launched our operations in Hyderabad. As a result, we are now embarking on building and Offshore Development Centre of Excellence in Chennai and are seeking the brightest technology minds to be part of the journey.
• Liaise with users and stakeholders to solve problems
• Logging and tracking defects through to resolution
• Contributing bug fixes and configuration changes
• liaise and mange stakeholder expectations
• Actively participate in stand-ups, retrospectives and planning workshops.
• Deliver enhancements to existing applications and create new modules
• Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development life cycle
• Work closely with colleagues in the development and analytics teams, onshore teams and end users
• Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality product and adherence to design objectives
Skills & Requirements
• You will have at least 5+ years of C# .NET CORE 2.1. experience
• You MUST have Angular Front End development experience
• At least 5 plus years of experience in web and API development.
• Familiarity with Microservices concepts and Solid Design Principles
• Familiar with Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, and interested in learning more about Design Thinking,Lean Start-up, TDD, BDD, or XP
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good command of the English language
• Ability to effectively communicate the logic and implementation plan to team members & managers
• You are interested in designing scalable, reliable and secure software solutions using a combination of different languages, frameworks, libraries and technical environments.
• You like to work in all phases of a rapid product development life cycle: You are familiar with Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, and interested in learning more about Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, TDD, BDD, or XP
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)