Product Owner – (Poland)
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of Customers and have been engaged to provide teams of Product Owners to deliver regulatory and transformation change initiatives by our tier one banking clients.
• Responsible for establishing relationships with key project stakeholders and development Teams across different locations
• Working closely with key delivery stakeholders and Product Owners to ensure smooth project delivery
• Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (from planning, review, retrospective, daily stand-up, backlog management)
• Full end-to-end product backlog management
• Capturing of requirements into refined Epics + Stories
• Ensuring constant process improvement, identifying gaps, and proposing adequate solutions
• Pipeline triage and assessment of new projects/requests from product perspective
• Functional and data testing management, test case definition and testing execution
• Ensuring timely sprint deliveries
Skills & Requirements
• At least 3-5 + years of experience in a Product Owner role delivering and managing complex projects
• Sound knowledge of Agile Framework (Scale Agile knowledge would be a plus)
• Experience in delivering significant change and cooperating with stakeholders in different locations
• Sprint Ceremonies experience (planning, review, retrospective, daily stand-ups, backlog management)
• Previous project management experience would be a huge plus
• Previous banking experience (regulatory experience) would be a huge advantage
• TOM knowledge
• Functional and data testing knowledge/management
• Willingness to work on varied projects
• Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Tooling/Tech skills: JIRA, Confluence, SQL, Monday.com
• Tooling/Tech skills – nice to have – Hadoop/Big Data, GCP, Data Virtualisation (Denodo), Rest APIs, Collibra, Delta Lake, Spark
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)