Project Management Officer (India)
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques. Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of banks, asset managers & hedge funds firms across Poland where we have been engaged to provide teams of Analysts to deliver process, regulatory and optimisation change.
• Manage stakeholder expectations, fostering open and honest communication; resolve stakeholder conflict and represents the interests of other stakeholders
• The role will be heavily business focused initially
• Support the programme manager in programme governance
• Ensure adherence to programme quality standards and as required assist the programme manager in their day-to-day running of the programme
• Creation of programme and project communications plan and status reports
• Issue log creation and management
• Risk log creation and management
• Manage the programme change log and change response process
• Develop plans and resourcing to deliver the agreed scope of work
• Track budgets against plans and report variances
• Develop a network of professional relationships (within Global Transformation and with delivery partners) to improve collaborative working and encourage openness and of sharing ideas, information and collateral
Skills & Requirements
• Extensive knowledge of project management life cycle and at least 3 years of work experience in a similar role
• Experience of developing plans and ensuring that each initiative is adequately planned with a defined scope and agreed plan
• Experience of implementing and maintaining governance, risk and issue mechanism across projects
• Ability to track programme and project metrics and ensure accurate reporting of costs, effort, schedule, risk/issues, scope and benefits data
• Senior Stakeholders management skills
• Experience of working in Business Change programmes
• Understanding of banking and/or financial services industry and/or shared services organizations Self-driven approach with the ability to work under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
• Knowledge of MS Office and Project Management tools
• Project management certifications (PMP, MSP, Prince 2 or Agile PM) are an advantage
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)