Project Manager – Afternoon Shift US time zone (Poland)
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in Poland, India and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of banks, asset managers & hedge funds firms across Poland where we have been engaged to provide teams of Analysts to deliver process, regulatory and optimisation change.
For one of our projects we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with payment background who will be supporting US project (late shift hours).
The Project Manager has end-to-end responsibility for all aspects of the change programme, defining and planning the programme, managing mobilization, controlling execution, and managing implementation, risk, change and benefits realization. Responsible for instilling good programme disciplines, adhering to the principles of the Change Framework
• Good understanding of the Payment schemes and e2e flows for domestic and Cross Border payments scheme
• Actively manages and co-ordinates the programme plan, identifying key milestones, handling changes as they arise and keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed change outcomes and benefits. Challenges and intervenes where there is scope creep, budget overrun, plan slippage and benefits
• Ensures business benefits are realized and that the transition from current state to target state is smooth
• Anticipates and identifies existing or emerging risks/issues. Tracks and reports project risks, issues and dependencies, promoting good risk management
• Provides timely reports on programme status, risks and issues, evaluating programme performance based on management information. Manages and reports on the programme budget, acting on any variance
• Maintains project change control, ensuring any changes to baseline are managed through change request and all impacts are considered
Skills & Requirements
• 5+ years professional experience working on complex project/programmes/portfolios with multiple stakeholders in different geographical locations
• Project Management experience of running large agile programs
• Nice to have: Scrum Certified
• Experience working and delivering in the banking / financial services domain
• Self-driven and proactive
• Experience of working on end-to-end delivery of projects
• Experience managing senior level international stakeholders
• Experience working to tight deadlines and deliverables
• Experience in conflict resolution
• Ideally experience in change projects projects
• Excellent decision making and problem-solving ability
• Project management qualification (PRINCE2, AgilePM, PMP) advantageous
• Qualification in CI (Lean, Six Sigma) advantageous
• Fluent English
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)