Senior QA Engineer – Automation -(India)
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques. Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon have successfully launched our operations in Hyderabad. As a result, we are now embarking on building and Offshore Development Centre of Excellence in Chennai and are seeking the brightest technology minds to be part of the journey.
• Cover non-functional testing
• Execute test scripts based on the requirements, ensuring any new development features function correctly prior to being released.
• Testing web-based applications via multiple browser versions as well as testing tablet application on multiple devices.
• Working independently and collaboratively with the wider QA team to manage JIRA, test plans, test runs, regression testing and have input into automation testing.
• Be a solution specialist and support the wider teams to provide training both internally and externally to clients.
• Maintaining documentation including training materials as required.
• Keep up to date with current industry news and relevant technologies relating to the solutions, product(s) and testing standards.
• Work collaboratively with the Development Team to fully understand the system and any changes that impact testing of features.
• Testing new software development including post release testing/ verification
• Day to day quality assurance of the software (checking for issues, bugs etc)
• Processing of test data
• Developing test plans
• Creation of test data
Skills & Requirements
• Must have Automation API:Rest Assured framework experience.
• Must have Selenium UI automation using Java is beneficial
• Postgres and Redis would be an advantage.
• Familiarity with UK GDS Framework and advantage
• Familiarity with Cloud Foundry or AWS and GIT Hub
• Experience with Web API Testing
• Strong experience with Selenium and Cucumber
• Experience with REST Assured Testing framework
• Strong experience in JMETER
• Must be self-motivated and a hard worker with the ability, passion and drive to work to tight deadlines and achieve goals
• Ability to receive feedback positively
• A demonstratable working knowledge of software testing and current practices as detailed in the job specification
• A real passion for software testing and delivering quality
• An excellent communicator both written and verbally
• A positive, professional team player that has a real drive to achieve targets – we are a values-led organisation and actively promote a great working environment, positive team spirit and inclusivity
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)