QA Lead – (India)
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Hybrid Hero is a new workplace optimization tool designed to address today’s changing work habits. Improved technology and a wider acceptance of flexible working mean that many people now work remotely, leaving office desks empty. For a business, an empty desk equals wasted money and a missed opportunity. Hybrid Hero helps address this challenge by optimizing your workspace and in turn reducing your real-estate and project costs, improving your employee well-being, and increasing efficiency.
Hybrid Hero is powered by Brickendon Digital, an innovative and free-thinking software company that has been developing rapid technology-led solutions for over a decade. Its aim is to disrupt and challenge the digital landscape with its daring, cutting-edge products.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Join our team of achievers and innovators as we aim to assist businesses of all sizes, backgrounds, and sectors to concentrate on meaningful work and provide a better working experience.
• Responsible for the continuous development and mentorship of the QA team
• Proactive approach in driving forwards and improving the test strategy, especially with regard to automation.
• Works closely with internal and external stakeholders (including the BA function and Development), ensuring that the required training, tools, and processes are defined and in place.
• Ensures that deadlines – our contract with the business – are hit or, if not, mitigating plans are communicated well ahead of time.
• Continually develops the team of QA Engineers to build and maintain a positive, effective, and efficient team, this includes objective setting, coaching, and training.
• Proactively researches and evaluates new tools and technology trends to demonstrate external findings and drive improvements internally
• Provides quality assurance evaluation, and estimates on various projects, including the ability to execute vision, goals, and direction
• Ensures that testing is being directed based on current needs, in line with the defined roadmap
• Monitors, measures, controls, and reports on team progress, supporting the team to ensure their ability to deliver on their commitments and team objectives
• Assesses pipeline of activities and escalate any threats to the delivery timeline
• Toolset analysis to create a business case for requests for new tools/changes to existing ones
Skills & Requirements
• Proactive self-starter, who can work with minimal supervision
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• 3-5 years Selenium Framework experience
• Strong (English) written and verbal communication skills
• Prior lead QA experience is beneficial but not a necessity.
• Ability to multi-task and handle competing deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Proven ability to lead high performing diverse and inclusive teams
• Professional experience with deployment and testing tools
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders (other teams, vendors, suppliers, etc.)
• Good knowledge of security test practices, performance testing, and automation frameworks
• Strong team and stakeholder management skills
• Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills with a passion for continuous improvement
• Flexible, and resilient, with a good commercial acumen coupled with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)