Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques. Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of banks and have been engaged to provide teams of Business Analysts to deliver global transformation initiatives for our tier one banking clients.
• Perform consolidated risk reporting and analysis of risk measures (sVaR, VaR, RNIV, etc)
• Execute processes and provide analytical capability and support to the risk managers
• Run FRTB Standardized Approach capital process
• Identify and escalate issues to Risk Management through review and validation of risk data, controls and reporting
• Support internal initiatives to deal with regulatory challenges as well as optimise the control framework of the Traded Risk function
• Assist with the delivery of Traded Risk projects
• Support the change delivery of risk systems at a global level across a project’s lifecycle including providing requirements, assisting development and UAT testing
• Develop and implement new reports to improve risk visibility
• Act as a subject matter expert with respect to market/counterparty risk processes
Skills & Requirements
• Preferably hold an international financial/risk accreditation e.g. CFA, FRM, PRM
• Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in banking e.g. Risk, Product Control, Front Office, Middle Office
• In-depth knowledge of financial markets, trading business as well as market and credit risk concepts
• Good understanding of key risk factors for products, risk sensitivities and how they are measured as well as risk management techniques and practice
• Good understanding of risk metrics
• Previous exposure to risk calculations, systems, VaR, IRC, RWA reporting and regulatory framework
• Familiar with the concept of FRTB, prior experience in this field is desirable
• Desirable working knowledge of software/database development tools (VBA, Python, SQL, etc.
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)