Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of banks, asset managers & hedge funds firms across Poland where we have been engaged to provide teams of Analysts to deliver process change and optimisation.
• To work closely with Product Control Change, Front Office and IT to understand the data and processes
• Understand the front to back flows for various financial instruments
• Identify opportunities for improvement and implement strategies.
• Identify and manage the impacts for Product Control of FO systems, regulatory or business changes
• Establish requirements roadmap and planning of these changes Analyse processes and identify improvements
• Actively manage and drive improvements in the process to close the books and records, ensuring accuracy of legal entity, regional, regulatory and external financial statements, consistency between management P&L and general ledger, and proper substantiation of balance sheet accounts
• Work closely with teams and management across UK, US and Hong Kong as well as local Product Control change and IT teams to ensure that the adoption of the process changes are done in a standardised way.
Skills & Requirements
• Must have a 5 years Analysis experience, ideally delivering within financial institutions /investment banks.
• Project Delivery experience of at least a year (either through line role, or as part of project team)
• At least 2 years experience within either Product Control or Valuation Control.
• Knowledge and understanding of Product Control processes
• Will ideally have knowledge Interest Rate or derivatives products
• Ability to coordinate actions between the various stakeholders (locally and within the Group) in an efficient manner
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving and an attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and communication skills and a positive attitude and focus
• You will be proficient in VBA and SQL.
• Any knowledge of Python advantageous.
• Ability to deal with change
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)