Senior Functional Tester – India
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the Poland, India and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including Hybrid-Hero and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have existing assignments with a number of banks and have been engaged to provide Senior Functional Testers to deliver projects to our tier one banking clients.
• Developing, maintaining and executing automated and manual test scripts for functional requirements validation, integration, regression, and usability testing
• Developing and implementing test plans and procedures using testing tools
• Creating test strategies, test estimations
• Creating and enhancing test scripts to test functionality using QTP
• Creating and managing UFT Test Scripts based on the requirements and scenarios
• Developing Automated test scripts using UFT
• Creating functionalities using VB scripting
• Analyzing requirements, preparing and reviewing functional specification documents
• Working closely and communicating effectively with Business and Development Teams daily
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum 5 years of direct hands-on experience of QA Testing Experience
• Previous working experience in banking/financial industry would be a huge plus
• Sound experience in working with Automation tools like UFT
• Advanced experience in VB scripting
• Experience in creating frameworks and updating scripts on existing automation solutions
• Experience working in Agile (Scrum) Methodology
• Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, out of box thinking
• Relevant certifications within the testing area are an advantage
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)