Senior .Net Core Full Stack Developer (India)
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques. Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon have successfully launched our operations in India, and as a result we are seeking experienced .NET Core Developer to join the organisation to support the delivery of key European projects (UK working hours)
• Skilled developer/engineer (.Net Core /.Net MVC Frameworks) to help create cutting edge web applications and APIs to support the client Platform.
• As a Full Stack Developer, be comfortable with both Front End and Back End application builds.
• Be able to engineer robust, scalable, and maintainable solutions to meet the needs of the business.
• Be a team player.
• Be able to collaborate with business users and other team members.
• Actively participate in stand-ups, retrospectives, and planning workshops
Skills & Requirements
• At least 6 plus years of experience in web and API development.
• Familiarity with Microservices concepts and Solid Design Principles
• Knowledge and working experience on Azure DevOps/Git/Stash/Jenkins/Jira/Travis
• AWS Cloud experience
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate the logic and implementation plan to team members & managers.
• Experience in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle:
• Familiar with Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, and interested in learning more about Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, TDD, BDD, or XP
• Strong knowledge on .Net Core /.Net MVC Frameworks.
• Both front end and backend coding languages, development frameworks, third-party libraries and MySQL Databases
• Postgres and Redis would be an advantage.
• Familiarity with UK GDS Framework an advantage
• Familiarity with Cloud Foundry or AWS, GIT Hub
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)