Senior Performance Tester – India
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the Poland, India and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including Hybrid-Hero and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have existing assignments with a number of banks and have been engaged to provide Senior Performance Tester to deliver projects to our tier one banking clients.
• Design Performance Test Scripts for Enterprise Applications based on the requirements
• Participate in load testing and performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
• Defining performance test strategy, test plan, and test cases for Performance Testing
• Identify performance engineering & performance improvement activities
• Communicate progress and issues through regular status reports
• Work with Business/DEV teams to improve system performance
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum 5 years of direct hands-on experience with performance testing
• Excellent knowledge of LoadRunner Tool – must have
• Previous experience in working within banking/financial institutions would be a huge plus
• Experience with performance diagnostics, performance architecture design, performance monitoring, performance tuning
• Execution of Benchmark, load, stress, endurance, and other nonfunctional tests
• Ability to Monitor application logs to determine system behaviour
• Address critical technical issues and work with developers if needed to facilitate the resolution and necessary follow-ups with Development and other cross-functional departments
• Analyze the Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection, and CPU Utilization to verify the performance of Applications
• Identify memory leakage, connection issues & bottleneck problems in the application
• Experience with database analysis and validation
• Experience working in Agile (Scrum) Methodology
• Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, out of box thinking
• Relevant certifications in performance and automation testing are an advantage
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)