Traded & Wholesale Credit Risk Consultant – (Poland)
Business / Function
BC Reference Number
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in Poland, India and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of top tier clients.
• Ensuring the TTOP GRA Operating Instructions are up to date and reflective of the latest Model Risk Governance Policy and Standards
• Documenting tailored TTOP policy and standards guidance for model developers to ensure the core concepts of MRG policy and standards are adopted consistently across all TTOP areas
• Ensuring Model Life Cycle templates are up to date and reflective of the latest MRG policy and standards
• Liaising with the model developers to ensure their requirements around tooling for governance process and controls is correctly documented
• Managing tooling deliverables end to end
• Ensuring Control Framework is in line with the TTOP Operating Instructions
• Supporting Model Governance Forums including GRA PSC
• Drawing conclusions from own or team analysis, advising and making appropriate recommendations to the TTOP Senior Management to rectify issues identified
• Imperative escalation of potential regulatory and internal market misconduct breaches to Compliance Senior Management
• Working closely with the Global Head of TTOP to implement Traded Risk projects across the Globe
• Supporting and embedding change initiatives; identifying and developing new or improved delivery mechanisms
• Independently performing assignments to achieve stated objectives, determine and develop an approach to solutions
• Responsible for supervising a department or a functional unit/area team
• Understanding functional risks in own functional area and monitoring team adherence to policies
Skills & Requirements
• Understanding of the documentation of quantitative risk modelling methodologies and techniques
• Knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc
• Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
• Stakeholder management/ interpersonal skills
• Demonstrable ability to translate complex modelling techniques into high-quality, coherent documentation
• Strong experience in a process-orientated project environment; ability to work as part of a tightly focused project delivery team
• Strong record of delivery; ability to work under pressure in the delivery of projects with tight deadlines
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Submit your application
Show your interest in the position listed above by inputting your details & uploading your resume in the form.
(.PDF / .DOC / .DOCX permitted)