“At Brickendon we share one common goal – to deliver the very best to our clients”
Founded in 2010, the driving force behind Brickendon’s global strategy is transforming the traditional consultancy model by providing lasting, cutting-edge solutions that improve our clients’ profitability and efficiency, and increase their competitive edge.
Employing domain experts with more than 10 years’ respective experience in specialist areas, Brickendon has grown rapidly and has offices across Europe and the US, including in London and New York. Core to this success is how we foster a culture of innovation, constantly challenging our consultants to think laterally and develop new approaches and techniques that will help solve the problems our clients face in new ways.
Our expertise has been recognised with several award nominations, including being named as finalists in the European Software Testing Awards for the fifth consecutive year, and the DevOps Industry Awards every year since inception. Both of these recognise our innovative approach to solving the challenges faced by our clients.
Our digital division has recently launched two new products: HotDeskPlus, a cost-reducing desk reservation tool; and EUCplus, an application aimed at reducing operational risk by securing your business-critical spreadsheets.
- Brickendon Digital launches HotDeskPlus workplace optimisation tool
- Brickendon Digital launches EUCplus, a customisable, cloud-based application which registers, scans and secures all spreadsheets, databases, and end-user computing tools in one simple process
- Brickendon strengthens its senior management team with the promotion of Cagri Onur to executive director and Amanda Bunney to marketing director
- Brickendon’s CEO Christopher Burke is named in LDC’s and The Telegraph’s Ones to Watch list of leaders tipped for great things
- Named as a preferred supplier for the UK government’s G Cloud-10 and Dos-3 digital platforms (See our news page for more information.)
- Nominated as a finalist in the best finance sector project category of the DevOps Industry Awards for the second year running
- Brickendon appoints Clare Chalmers as a non-executive director to advise on strategy and growth
- Brickendon records over 300% growth in project numbers between December 2012 and 2017. Click here to read more
- Brickendon incorporates into Canada, strengthening its North American presence
- Brickendon opens Polish offices in Warsaw and Krakow, and a second US office in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Nominated as finalists in two categories of the 2017 European Software Testing Awards
- Nominated as finalists in two categories of the inaugural DevOps Industry Awards
- Leadership team strengthened, with the promotion of two executive directors, Nathan Snyder and Lee Pittaway, to partner. Director Harpreet Singh promoted to executive director
- Brickendon becomes a member of the Enterprise Data Management Council’s Data Management Capability Assessment Module (DCAM) in the US, further cementing our credibility as experts in the data space
- Brickendon joins the UK government’s Women in Finance Partnership, demonstrating our commitment to increasing the number of females working in the financial services sector
- Share incentive scheme introduced for employees to encourage greater participation in the company’s future growth
- Brickendon opens an office in New York
- Appointment of a chairman and a non-executive team to provide strategic advice and help grow the business
- Brickendon merges with Spaarks, a global software consultancy specialising in rapid technology-led business solutions. The move adds additional services and expands Brickendon’s global reach.
- Awarded the Testing Project of the Year, Finance, at the European Software Testing Awards 2016
- Brickendon gains ISO:27001 certification
- Relocation of HQ to Canary Wharf, and launch of B-FIELD
- Professional Scrum Master training rolled out across organisation
- Brickendon’s first annual ski trip
- Brickendon is the proud winner of The European Software Testing Awards 2013 for Best Test Automation Project
- Brickendon reaches 60 consultants by end of year
- Brickendon consultants contribute to solution that wins Banking Technology award
- Knowledge Leadership function is born
- Business established in May with two employees