“At Brickendon we share one common goal – to deliver the very best to our clients”
Founded in 2010, the driving force behind Brickendon’s global strategy is transforming the traditional consultancy model by providing lasting, cutting-edge solutions that improve our clients’ profitability and efficiency, and increase their competitive edge.
Employing domain experts with more than 10 years’ respective experience in specialist areas, Brickendon has grown rapidly and have offices across Europe and the US, including in London and New York. Core to this success is how we foster a culture of innovation, constantly challenging our consultants to think laterally and develop new approaches and techniques that will help solve the problems our clients face in new ways.
More recently we have been named as finalists in several awards, including the European Software Testing Awards – for the fifth consecutive year, and the DevOps Industry Awards, both of which recognise our innovative approach to solving the challenges faced by our clients.
- Brickendon incorporates into Canada, strengthening its North American presence
- Leadership team in the US strengthened with the appointment of Nikit Kothari as an executive director
- Brickendon opens Polish offices in Warsaw and Krakow, and a second US office in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Nominated as finalists in two categories of the 2017 European Software Testing Awards
- Nominated as finalists in two categories of the inaugural DevOps Industry Awards
- Leadership team strengthened, with the promotion of two executive directors, Nathan Snyder and Lee Pittaway, to partner. Two directors, Harpreet Singh and Richard Cryer, promoted to executive director
- Brickendon becomes a member of the Enterprise Data Management Council’s Data Management Capability Assessment Module (DCAM) in the US, further cementing our credibility as experts in the data space
- Brickendon joins the UK government’s Women in Finance Partnership, demonstrating our commitment to increasing the number of females working in the financial services sector
- Share incentive scheme introduced for employees to encourage greater participation in the company’s future growth
- Brickendon opens an office in New York
- Appointment of a chairman and a non-executive team to provide strategic advice and help grow the business
- Brickendon merges with Spaarks, a global software consultancy specialising in rapid technology-led business solutions. The move adds additional services and expands Brickendon’s global reach.
- Awarded the Testing Project of the Year, Finance, at the European Software Testing Awards 2016
- Brickendon gains ISO:27001 certification
- Relocation of HQ to Canary Wharf, and launch of B-FIELD
- Professional Scrum Master training rolled out across organisation
- Brickendon’s first annual ski trip
- Brickendon is the proud winner of The European Software Testing Awards 2013 for Best Test Automation Project
- Brickendon reaches 60 consultants by end of year
- Brickendon consultants contribute to solution that wins Banking Technology award
- Knowledge Leadership function is born
- Business established in May with two employees