We are looking for a Director or Executive Director to work as part of the Brickendon leadership team to help drive Risk & Regulation services. The role includes ownership of client relations, large transformational programmes and advising on the generation of internal Thought Leadership, ideal team engagements and best practices.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Advising clients on strategic matters linked to new risk and regulatory programmes, including FRTB, IFRS 9, BCBS 239, MiFID II and GDPR
- Encouraging and guiding thought leadership in our Risk & Regulation Practice
- Managing key stakeholders
- Leading and forging new client relationships
- Driving growth within the Risk & Regulation Practice via conferences, public comment through our PR agencies, and appropriate marketing initiatives
- Producing and presenting RPI/RFP and pitches to clients.
- Defining strategies, assisting clients implementing new financial sector regulations, and advising on changes or initiatives
- Leading client proposals/bid management
- Managing onsite engagements across clients and actively reviewing key risks and issues both for client engagements and for Brickendon
- Supporting, managing and guiding team members
- Growing and training our practice teams.
- Ensuring financial targets are met for utilisation rates and profit margin across practice teams
The Director/Executive Director will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum five years at Director or Senior Manager level at a financial services consultancy in a Risk & Regulation/Risk Management function
- Experience of delivering consultancy revenue targets
- Successful delivery of Risk & Regulation programmes or projects across multiple clients
- Experience in designing solutions and go-to market strategies for Risk & Regulation initiatives
- Expert-level knowledge and understanding of operational or market/credit risk
- Strong management & IT skills, including knowledge of RegTech solutions
- Project/programme management certification desirable
- Highly-motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging/dynamic work environment
- Strong team player with good organisation, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication and influencing skills.
To find out more about how Brickendon can help your business please contact us.